View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes Texans should trade No. 1 overall pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Andre Johnson says trade the number one pick away. I know he believes that Keenum has an "Aura" about him, but you would think he would be tired of the mediocre QB talent the Texans have had since day one. What does it all mean?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rade-no-1-pick
I agree with all of them. We have to address our QB situation. There are 4~5 interchangeable QBs in this draft. I believe there are 6, any of which would be an improvement over what we had last season.

We've had "pass rushers" with Jj Watt & only got so far. Wade's coaching was a big part of our success in 2011, since then we've been asking more & more of them & the offense has been doing less & less.

We need more balance & though I liked the addition of DeAndre Hopkins to our offense, with Brennan Williams & Quesenberry hitting the IR, we're still due for offensive talent.

I'd love to get an OT with LT possibilities & an elite TE. Trade down, grab Robinson, then Amaro, then use our 2nd on the best QB left. Or take Watkins with the first, then an OT with the second first, then a QB with our 2nd.