View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #318
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Martin v. Incognito: [update] Wells Report released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
This is one thing we agree on. After today I think they're both done in the league. It would be different if Martin was playing up to his potential, but he's kind of been a bust since entering the league.
Perhaps he was not playing to his potential because he was being bullied and harassed every single day he was there. Kind of hard to focus when you are neck deep in that kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Sunday School class/Daycare is now open.

We wouldn't want any old mean dirty players on the Texans HOF OL. Atleast you didn't call Incognito a racist as some were doing earlier before all of the facts started coming out.

I personally could care less about what goes on in an NFL lockerroom. It's entertainment. I do care about winning on the field.

Have we heard from player A?
How did I know we would be at opposite ends of this discussion? Where is your "Majority is right" attitude now? Seems like decent human beings feel like this was more than just some kidding around with a teammate, but not you. You are going to defend a dirtbag like Incognito.

You didn't think a guy was walking away from millions of dollars because of some good old fashioned ribbing did you? You had to know it was something serious, and so while I do not believe in convicting a guy in the court of public opinion before all of the evidence is, where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Were you defending Hernandez too ? All the evidence is not in there yet either, but there is a lot of smoke in that case.

Your tough guy, no sissies allowed attitude is comical. Is that what you would tell your kid were he in this situation, even if he were a college or pro player? "Suck it up you p*ssy"

And just for the record... the phrase is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less"

You sticking up for a guy like Incognito is sad, but I guess it's true what they say. "Birds of a feather, flock together"

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote