View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #317
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I'm looking at the alternative....... I don't like Incognito as a person just as much as anyone else. But from my understanding he has been graded as an above average Guard in the league for a few years now. Is he dirty? Yes. Cheap shot artist? Has been known to be at least to our team. Is he better than what we have on the team right now and probably what we can afford? Probably.

Listen, when I said that I know that its not going to happen. I also wouldn't mind having Calvin Johnson play for us.
Man incognito is bad news and simply not worth the headache. Just my IMO.