View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #315
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Martin v. Incognito: [update] Wells Report released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
How does no one in that lockerroom stand up for the Japanese trainer those knuckleheads were targeting???
Yep. You know, the guys all over this topic with "Martin should have just punched the guy" as a solution - what's this little trainer guy do? I'm betting he'd have a hard time whipping Incognito's ass. Maybe he should just snap and shoot him in the parking lot?

Bullies are a problem when they're allowed to be a problem. It's the problem I always had with the school system. I was the type of kid to fight back. Literally got into hundreds of fights. When those fights occurred on school grounds, I got into trouble because "fighting is wrong". Well then, have the bully stop bullying and I won't have to handle it, right?

*sigh* I hate people.