View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #313
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Wells report released

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Sounds like a racist to me. He not only used racial slurs but in texts to a white teammate talked about how specific guns would be good for killing black people, in multiple instances. Associating with black people doesn't give you a free pass to make strange statements like that.

I almost fully agree with this, but I do hope that we never have a locker room situation in which this type of thing is going on.

I don't think a team with this type of culture can ever truly become a champion. People need to have some kind of bond to be a special group. Too many people don't respond well in this type of culture.
True

Micheal Irvin stabbed Everrett McKyer in the neck with a pair of scissors for taking Irvin's spot in the barbers chair and those Cowboys teams were pretty good.

The coaches got on Charles Haley in the meeting room in SF. Haley proceeded to drop trou and take a crap on the floor. Those 49ers teams were pretty good. It's about talent/brains more than anything else.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote