View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #312
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Wells report released

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Sunday School class/Daycare is now open.

We wouldn't want any old mean dirty players on the Texans HOF OL. Atleast you didn't call Incognito a racist as some were doing earlier before all of the facts started coming out.
Sounds like a racist to me. He not only used racial slurs but in texts to a white teammate talked about how specific guns would be good for killing black people, in multiple instances. Associating with black people doesn't give you a free pass to make strange statements like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I personally could care less about what goes on in an NFL lockerroom. It's entertainment. I do care about winning on the field.

Have we heard from player A?
I almost fully agree with this, but I do hope that we never have a locker room situation in which this type of thing is going on.

I don't think a team with this type of culture can ever truly become a champion. People need to have some kind of bond to be a special group. Too many people don't respond well in this type of culture.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 02-14-2014 at 06:13 PM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote