View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #309
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Wells report released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
NFL.com reports that according to the Ted Wells report, Richie Incognito, John Jerry, Mike Pouncey engaged in pattern of harassment directed at not only Jonathan Martin, but also others.

I love this. After all the fluff pieces NFL.com wrote after the Smith Incognito mishap, they are having to eat their words with the real truth of what this dirt bag is really like.

I had my doubts about the character of a guy like Pouncey as well when he and his brother wore those "FREE HERNANDEZ" hats. Now it appears he too is a bully as well as a bad judge of character.

Incognito deserves to be booted from the league for all of the dirty things he has done his entire career, but this is going to be the straw that broke the camels back, and I applaud Martin for taking a stand and speaking out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...miami-dolphins

Sunday School class/Daycare is now open.

We wouldn't want any old mean dirty players on the Texans HOF OL. Atleast you didn't call Incognito a racist as some were doing earlier before all of the facts started coming out.

I personally could care less about what goes on in an NFL lockerroom. It's entertainment. I do care about winning on the field.

Have we heard from player A?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote