View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #308
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Martin v. Incognito: [update] Wells Report released

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I was sobbing in a rented yacht bathroom earlier
I feel sorry for this kid, but he may have to make a career change especially now with all of this coming out. Way too much very personal info not the least of which is Martin's correspondence with Mommy & Daddy. Fortunately for hisself he's got a Stanford education.
This is one thing we agree on. After today I think they're both done in the league. It would be different if Martin was playing up to his potential, but he's kind of been a bust since entering the league.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote