View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #305
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Martin v. Incognito: [update] Wells Report released

I feel bad for Martin. There really isn't anything he could have done to make that situation any better, his best option was to leave the team. When people push you so far that you start believing it is your fault and you are flawed, forcing you into depression and suicidal thoughts, they are crossing a line.

It's extreme sad to read his text messages to his mother and father. It really shows his mental state after being put down on a daily basis for over a year.

The report states that some players felt that Incognito was a cancer that divided locker rooms. Harassing a trainer and two teammates sounds more like dividing an entire organization to me.

The Miami Dolphins is a crappy organization. Philbin should be fired. If the head coach can't be aware of such activities, he's not doing his job properly. It is not enough to claim that you are simply unaware when you are the leader of the team. Information wasn't passed along to him that two assistants knew about and even sometimes participated in such activities? That wouldn't fly with me if I were the owner.

I'd cut Pouncey and Jerry as well. They themselves, without Incognito, have been found to be complete *******s/idiots in this entire mess as well. No player is worth that baggage.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote