View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nose Tackle Louis Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I think Tuitt is much like Watt. His best fit would be a 34 DE but he could spin down to DT on a four man line.
6'6.5" 312 lbs 20 YOA with strong legs, good anchor and balance with quick feet/slide and balance seems perfect replacement to Ninja in what we think will be Crennel's D. His explosion and upper body strength as he focuses on his target are eye catching. Despite having to recover from off season hernia surgery (I now relate to that) and having to regain playing shape, he still had 7.5 sacks and 48 tackles this season.