View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nose Tackle Louis Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I have no idea why my comment, that in the 3 games I watched I found Nix unable to anchor and was often blocked by 1 OG or 1 OC is the equivalent of a 12 yr old email, or worse insulting to 12 yr old emails. (maybe I am a 12 year old a heart)

Nix is a good fit Crennel's defense because the history of a Crennel defense starts with a two gap NG (usually a man of girth) which is exactly what Nix is. My opinion is not absolute. I think you will find that many more will disagree with my findings regarding Nix than agree. Many will also say that Nix did not play well the 2nd half of the season due to injury.

As to the "girth" comment, you will also find that many here think that BIG is better, regardless.
You make no sense. You say he is easily blocked but he is perfect. Maybe it's all those years of reading Rob Rang.