View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #14
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nose Tackle Louis Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
So my question to Texian. How does a NT who cant take on 2 blockers fit in Crennel's defense that begins with a NT who needs to be able to take up 2 blockers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not speaking for 65 but your post he referred to was bit confusing for me also as you said he was good fit then said he could not anchor which is a must in what we need. Seems to say a poor NT is what we need. Prior to injury he has slimmed to about 330 IIRC but probably ballooned to 350. Huge guys with feet/knee injuries regardless of sport (seen lots of this in basketball) cause me concern. I am looking at Tuitt as the second pick with or without trade down as he can replace Ninja and support NT at 312 lbs. I still like Carrethers 4-5th round.
These 2 guys get it.

BB- I like Tuitt, but I think he is more of a DE in the 3-4. When we shift to the 4-3 though, he would make a good DT. I would be thrilled with him in the second. I like Carrethers too.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote