View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nose Tackle Louis Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Nix is a definite fit for Crennel's defense. In the 3 games I watched, Nix could not anchor and was easily blocked 1 on 1 by the OC or the OG.
Reading your posts are like reading emails from my 12 y/o brothers. Actually, that might be a little harsh... to my brothers.

EDIT-
badboy- I am very uncomfortable mocking Nix III to us at this point. That injury worries me, his weight history worries me, and the last couple games he played worried me.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote