View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #129
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Why give up a high pick for Mallet, who is completely unproven, in the last year of his contract? Makes absolutely no sense at all to me when we can use a second of our own on a QB if we're not sold on Bridgewater or Manziel and have them under team control for awhile without a huge cap hit. Are we the only team who can't try to draft a freaking franchise QB in the NFL? Why are we only happy picking up other team's back-ups to start?

And if we trade for him and he's awesome, then what? We franchise him when we're in cap trouble? Alternately we can sign him after we trade for him but I doubt he'd want to do that without testing the market.
I don't care. As long as we get a good QB that can lead this team to a Super Bowl. I don't care if we draft him, trade for him, or coach up Keenum/Yates.