View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Nose Tackle Louis Nix

As are some of you, I am constantly searching for bits of info on players. Not much in this article about his actual progress but does go specifically into his meniscus surgery and offers eval from Matt Miller as second round pick. My concern is his weight (345) and if it is bone on bone.

Perhaps CNNND can offer input. Unless he can be said to be ready to play game one, I would not draft him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-the-nfl-draft