Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #94
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 62893 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Tavon Austin was not drafted as a RB.

But you missed the point. You made a whole slew of "can" statements which is a far cry from routinely or commonly. Fact is off of game tape most clubs know about where someone is going to run. It is only when they run exceptionally different than anticipated that it makes significant changes in draft order.
I missed no point, that was your interpretation not mine. Therefore you would be the one who missed the point. Fact is my whole slew of statements are true regardless of how you want to interpret them. The other side of the coin, and you are also welcome to interpret them as you so desire, which won't necessarily make it correct, poor times, jumps or combine performances can also drop players in the draft. Game tape is not always THE ABSOLUTE as you want to suggest. The FACT and reality is the Combine in some cases MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR BETTER OR WORSE!
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote