View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #60
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I'm shocked at the number of people who find it shocking. He ran away from SEC defenders for two years, he's got some wheels.

I won't be shocked with a 4.45, nor will I be shocked with a 4.60. I'm not expecting outside of that range.
a 4.45 and 4.6 are exceptional times for an NFL QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
And what is with everyone thinking Bortles is taller than advertised? That almost never happens.
He was listed as 6'4" on team bio, Bortles says he is 6'5" and change. Johnny Manziel says he is 6'0". People who have met Johnny and stood next to him say he is 5'10. In a couple of weeks those questions are no longer.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote