View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #59
jradMIT
Veteran

Rep Power: 4940 jradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Some people forget the added height from cleats or shoes when estimating height up close. I know my son at 6'7" is over 7' after adding his gear (both boots and helmet add significantly to final height.

And with myself at 6'2", I thought Hakeem was much shorter than the 7' reported when I met him. It actually shocked me. I just didn't have to look up that much.

But the Combine should answer the question. It's like waiting for the water to boil.

Hakeem was actually 6 10 3/4
jradMIT is offline   Reply With Quote