View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #34
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I could see Ebron..... I also think Watkins is the best player in this draft & they'd be silly to pass on him if the first 9 teams did. But I don't think he'll be there.

They've got good talent on both sides of the ball & I really can't see that one piece that they're missing. They're a conundrum to me right now, which is why I asked.
if Ebron moves higher that will also help pull Jace Amaro up as well. unless a team has a glaring hole @ WR a deep class will always push prospects little further down than expected but once a team selects one there could be serious run on them.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote