View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #302
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Ted Wells report released

NFL.com reports that according to the Ted Wells report, Richie Incognito, John Jerry, Mike Pouncey engaged in pattern of harassment directed at not only Jonathan Martin, but also others.

I love this. After all the fluff pieces NFL.com wrote after the Smith Incognito mishap, they are having to eat their words with the real truth of what this dirt bag is really like.

I had my doubts about the character of a guy like Pouncey as well when he and his brother wore those "FREE HERNANDEZ" hats. Now it appears he too is a bully as well as a bad judge of character.

Incognito deserves to be booted from the league for all of the dirty things he has done his entire career, but this is going to be the straw that broke the camels back, and I applaud Martin for taking a stand and speaking out.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...miami-dolphins

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote