View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014   #58
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm still shocked at how many people think Manziel will run a sub-4.5 at the combine. Only 5 QB's have ever done it (Reggie McNeal, Robert Griffin, Marcus Vick, Denard Robinson, & Brad Smith) and Griffin is the only one who didn't change positions at the next level.
I'm shocked at the number of people who find it shocking. He ran away from SEC defenders for two years, he's got some wheels.

I won't be shocked with a 4.45, nor will I be shocked with a 4.60. I'm not expecting outside of that range.