View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014   #28
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRingo View Post
Enjoyed your analysis here and comments. This may happen. Wonder if the Wyoming QB might also be a possibility at 33...
That throwing motion of his isn't worth the 33rd pick. Makes me sick. (Brett Smith)

To the OP, Like the Mock. It's either we go QB or Clowney at #1, I don't see any other way around it.

Want to see more from Garoppolo before drafting him at #33. Played VERY well in the East-West, fell back down to reality in the Senior Bowl. Not a deal-breaker for me, I just don't know if i'm quite ready to make him the #33 pick but he really impressed me at the East-West.

Between the 3 QB's that we might possibly take at #1, (if we don't go Clowney) i've got them rated like this:

1a.) Manziel
1b.) Bridgewater
3.) Bortles

If we take a QB at #1, (I would prefer Manziel but i'd take Bridgewater without blinking an eye) i'd like to take Ra'Shede Hageman NT/DE Minnesota at #33.

1. Manziel
2. Hageman

I really like that right there!

But if Garoppolo tests out well at the Combine and impresses while he's in Indy, i'd take your draft in a heartbeat!
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote