View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014   #19
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 45564 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
He's been playing out of position for us. I think his best fit is as a nose in a 43. In a 34 he should be playing end.
I will plead ignorance here. I'm not used to the term 4-3 NT. I have always associated NT with lining up over the center in a 3-4 or 5-2. Of course when I played a base 4-3 we were called Defensive Guards at the inside positions and Defensive Tackles at the outside positions.

But I'm so old I played both ways and wore 13 as an interior lineman. And the goal posts were still on the goal line. (Nice extra blockers if you used them.)
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote