View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014   #54
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 29405 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
He said he ran a 4.46 in the summer, that 4.4 is his goal. Would be amazing at 272, IMO.

Read a couple people who stood next to him felt he was more 6'5". We'll see. Arm strength is his concern for me, physically.
Some people forget the added height from cleats or shoes when estimating height up close. I know my son at 6'7" is over 7' after adding his gear (both boots and helmet add significantly to final height.

And with myself at 6'2", I thought Hakeem was much shorter than the 7' reported when I met him. It actually shocked me. I just didn't have to look up that much.

But the Combine should answer the question. It's like waiting for the water to boil.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote