View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014   #16
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I believe that when assessing the 2 QBs' performances last season, many here tend to somehow overlook the fact that in the 1st 6 games that Schaub played to so poorly in, Foster (along with Tate) afforded him a GREAT RUNNING GAME. By the time Keenum was allowed to start, not only did he play with a shoddy OL with virtually no pass protection and pathetic D to go with it.........but Foster had "left the building" for good (and Tate was tattered)........and there was absolutely NOTHING LEFT OF THE RUNNING GAME.
Sorry, correct me if I'm wrong (completely possible), but this shoddy OL you're referencing that Keenum suffered behind...where there any changes to this OL from the first half of the season where Schaub was in?

You're likely correct on the running game, my perspective that the running game stunk all season is probably skewed by the rest of the season.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote