View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014   #299
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87319 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I'm looking at the alternative....... I don't like Incognito as a person just as much as anyone else. But from my understanding he has been graded as an above average Guard in the league for a few years now. Is he dirty? Yes. Cheap shot artist? Has been known to be at least to our team. Is he better than what we have on the team right now and probably what we can afford? Probably.

Listen, when I said that I know that its not going to happen. I also wouldn't mind having Calvin Johnson play for us.
An alternative to bringing Incognito or any other LG to start is to use our own LG, Quessenberry, who will be starting this year at LG.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote