View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014   #11
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Keenum is not what told me about this past coaching staff. There were several examples of poor adjustments, bad personnel management, and slow short AND long term recognition.

I do not know for sure that OB will be the guy that gets us where we want to be, but I feel better about him than I did about the previous staff. But I wanted them gone so bad I probably would have felt better about almost anyone. Kubiak was a good offensive coordinator, but he was not a good head coach at all.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote