View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014   #47
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney hit by truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Everyone relax. Gracious.

You have to take best QB available.

We don't need a LT, we've got one, that we gave up Joe Flacco to get therefore Robinson and Matthews are out of play.

We don't need a WR, We just spent a 1st last year on one. I get potential Watkins talk if our whole football team was stacked and we wanted to think about the future, but this is obviously not the case for the Houston Texans drafting 1.01. Plus, I don't like WRs unless they are 6'2+ if their QB is not named Brady, Rodgers, Brees or Manning.

I like Mack, but HECK no will I spend a 1.01 on him.
Would you spend a 1.1 on Von Miller? I see him having that type of career trajectory.