View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014   #293
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
He's getting a little too brash here, but I think his patience is wearing a little thin. I still think he'd be better served by taking the high road like he's done in this whole situation. As crazy as it sounds I wouldn't mind the guy filling in at Left Guard for us this year. If Antonio is gone I don't see how it would be a problem.
As much as he has been painted as a bad guy, after reading those texts, I feel as though I would probably be talking a lot of stuff by this point as well if I were wearing his shoes.

Still wouldn't want him on the Texans he's been a problem at every NFL team he's been on.