View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014   #292
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Richie going scorched earth -- don't think it'll serve him well.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO
He's getting a little too brash here, but I think his patience is wearing a little thin. I still think he'd be better served by taking the high road like he's done in this whole situation. As crazy as it sounds I wouldn't mind the guy filling in at Left Guard for us this year. If Antonio is gone I don't see how it would be a problem.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote