View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014   #291
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Richie going scorched earth -- don't think it'll serve him well.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO
Quote:
I have no further comment at this time. Please contact my attorney Mark Schamel @WCSRtweet 202-857-4481

FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasn't playing well. Told me he felt worthless.

I apologize to all of the women out there that I offended with my text messages to my close personal friend.

I'm guilty of being a loyal friend and good teammate. I apologize for my poor language and rude remarks. I've never denied it.

Kenny Zuckerman from Priority Sports.... What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM. What was your goal ?

Jon Martin---you started all of this when Kenny Zuckerman released the VM to ESPN. The same VM we joked about with @brianhartline

Dear Jon Martin..... The truth is going to bury you and your entire "camp". You could have told the truth the entire time.

Last edited by Playoffs; 02-12-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote