View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014   #52
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51147 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Gaine new Director of Pro Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
That's a damned fine question; where is Antonio Smiff??

Edit:
...The assumption, I guess, is we will be letting him walk. I notice Wade Smith and Ben Tate are not listed either.

Can we get to other teams' diagrams? I'd like to see how the rest of the division projects...

Editing the Edit...
Back to topic: What the hell is this guy supposed to be responsible for anywho??
Free Agents aren't under contract. The chart represents what we have under contract in 2014. It is a starting point for determining what we need and then we work toward filling those needs from signing FAs including our own, trades, and draft picks. It is also a chart for starters and does not incorporate packages or depth. Do not read too much or too little into the chart.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote