View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014   #14
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com writers on 2014 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
I will take the word of a guy who was fired from an NFL job over the the word of a guy who sells insurance any day of the week.
Valid point and I hear you.

With that said, some 'scouts' frequently suck a lot more than others. This can be argued, but is hard to deny.

Random example: Matthew Berry, the LEAD fantasy football expert for ESPN, was a writer in Hollywood before coming over to ESPN AKA Sports Hollywood.

I don't think anyone should be written off without even listening, but I agree w/ Texian when he says take their info with a grain of salt. Even if your grain differs from his or theirs.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote