View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014   #13
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com writers on 2014 Draft

Not trying to single Texian out, but I think people here are too stringent on what scouts they do or do not give merit to...probably based on how that particular scouts views align with their own.

Jeremiah spent 8 seasons as NFL scout for 3 different teams; Browns, Ravens and most recently the Eagles and was the starting QB for Appalachian State for 3 seasons. I can only find info that he was fired by one organization and that was the Browns, and we all know how well they handle their personnel.

Regardless, Jeremiah's resume is more prolific than everyone on this forums combined, I think dismissing his opinion completely is foolish. I will take the word of a guy who was fired from an NFL job over the the word of a guy who sells insurance any day of the week.

Besides, what does it really matter who we choose to "follow" it's not like it has any impact on who the Texans take or how they play on Sundays...
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote