Thread: Vandermock 1.0
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vandermock 1.0

Looks like JFF is going #1. Corrosion said BoB fell in love with JFF and I believe him.

The rest of the draft is light on strengthening the trenches for my taste. It's time to add toughness to the tean and that starts in the trenches. More OL/TE's with blocking ability.

If you replaced Ford with Morgan Moses, Johnson with Matt Patchan and Matthews with Najavar I would be much happier. Being that I'm a build the trenches 1st kind of guy.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote