Thread: Vandermock 1.0
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014   #7
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vandermock 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Can you explain about Ford and Smallwood?
I guess my issue with Dee Ford has more to do with his draft status from "mocksters" than his ability. Fist round? Or top of 2nd? That seems really high to me for a guy who has never played linebacker and will be expected to make the transition. I feel that he rose sharply due to a productive NC game and Senior Bowl where he had 2 sacks (Logan Thomas...) I dont think I would have a problem taking him in the 3rd round. But #33 is just too high IMO.

I will take back my comment on Yawin as I just dont know much about him. I would be OK with him in the 3rd since we desperately need youth at the ILB position and he does have very impressive tackling numbers and size.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote