View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014   #39
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney hit by truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Dee Ford is a personal favorite of mine. I think he's going to be an instant leader and impact player. Had he not had back surgery I'd be pounding the table, even though he's not "Crennel" sized. Same with Aaron Donald.
Surely not at 1:1?