View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014   #38
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney hit by truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I would like to see some discussion without Clowney to narrow in on that decision. That's the point of this thread. The relative merits of Mack, Mosely, Watkins, etc. compared to each other and the QBs is getting lost in the Clowney debate.
Dee Ford is a personal favorite of mine. I think he's going to be an instant leader and impact player. Had he not had back surgery I'd be pounding the table, even though he's not "Crennel" sized. Same with Aaron Donald.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote