View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014   #158
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Do you consider Robinson or Matthews at 1:1?

Or only in a trade down scenario?
For a long time I would have gone Matthews @ 1:1 .... mainly because I didn't like the QB's.

But ... the more I think about that flaming pile of turds that is the current QB situation , I've moved on from that.

I recall a while back McNair saying its possible for them to take a defensive player (I think that was more stating BPA than anything else) early and a QB later in the draft .... I almost bought into that idea but after a couple months evaluating the QB's (still pre combine) and the teams definite need at the position , I cant see that as being realistic.
Manziel & Bridgewater are significantly better than the field. I believe you have to take one of those two in the first (even if its after a trade down). Both of them have the potential to be "NFL Franchise QB's" who can put a team on his shoulders and will them to W's .... I cant say that about the field.
I think at best , the field will produce quality starters tho not capable of shouldering the load .... much like the guy who's quarterbacked this team for the last ~7 seasons. Guy's who you could get to the promised land with .... if everything falls just right.

For me , 1:1 comes down to Manziel & Bridgewater at this point in the process.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote