View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014   #35
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney hit by truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Given the new wage scale ST only players are the only ones I wouldn't consider with 1.1 anymore. That's what I am trying to investigate and am in part deferring to the draft experts - is there a Patrick Willis or Navarro Bowman in the draft - I would take either one in a heartbeat at 1.1 under the new system
A guy like Mosley gets penalized because he's an ILB .... I think he's the best football player in this draft. I wont make a current NFL comparison but he can cover , rush the passer and defend the run sideline to sideline. A complete player with a high football IQ.

I think he could be a 3 down guy even with Cushing , either of them could displace Brooks Reed in passing situations ... and that would give you lots of options in disguising who's coming and who's dropping into coverage.

IF the Texans didn't have a flaming pile of sh!t at the QB position , He'd likely be my#1 choice .... tho because of his positional discount , I'd likely take him after moving back a few spots.

Considering the current QB situation .... I'm still evaluating these damn QB's.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote