View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014   #30
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney hit by truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Given the new wage scale ST only players are the only ones I wouldn't consider with 1.1 anymore. That's what I am trying to investigate and am in part deferring to the draft experts - is there a Patrick Willis or Navarro Bowman in the draft - I would take either one in a heartbeat at 1.1 under the new system
More of a snap count issue. QB and LT are in on every snap.

LB might miss a bunch depending on role. Mack is probably athletic and instinctive enough to be a Nickel or Dime LB so I would consider him.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote