View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
So if Brown comes back next year and is an All Pro AGAIN, please dont act like you knew he would, or that somehow you had his back.
What??

I'm not saying cut the man. I'm saying draft a potential LT. Let him compete with Duane for the LT spot. If he's better, he gets the job..... if he's not, he can compete for the right side. I'd expect a first/second rounder to beat whatever we've got at the right side right now.

I don't want to draft a guy & tell him.... that's the best it's going to get for you... RT. I want him to push the man playing LT, I want him to have a reason to want to get better. Whether it's us giving him his second contract, or another team.