View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan's 7 round draft w/ Cleveland trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I seriously doubt they give up (2) 1st's, a 3rd, and their best player. That's basically (3) 1st's + a 3rd. I know there were a lot of rumors about him being on the market last year, but I seriously doubt that still carries any weight at this point.
Agreed

That's an RG3 trade. But the Texans are assuming a lot of risk. Gordon is 1 strike away from becoming Blackmon. So while his on field value is a 1st his actual value is probably in the 2nd/3rd rd range. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote