View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #14
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan's 7 round draft w/ Cleveland trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Pretty interesting, would you care to say what happens to Mercilus and Reed? I was big fan of Huff but he didn't look good in the after season game. Just a thought but I'd go with a bigger DT to replace Smith. Not sure Brown will give up their second with the two firsts but maybe one or both of their thirds instead? I'm thinking Josh Gordon could be a part of their trade offer.
I would take #4, Josh Gordon, a 3rd rd pick and a 2015 1st for #1 and a 5th.

Of course I think Gordon is only behind Calvin and A.J. Green in WR rankings in the NFL.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote