View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #34
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Did I say anything about kicking him to the curb. You sure make a lot of assumptions. Usually far fetched ones.
How exactly is giving the benefit of the doubt to one of the league's best LT's over the last few years a far fetched assumption? I would say that thinking a rookie tackle is going to come into the league and play at a high level just because he is a high draft pick is silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
NFL..... Not for long.

Works the same for Foster, Schaub, OD, Jjo....... Ed Reed, even Andre (but that guy don't quit).

I can play two tackles, two RBs, two WRs, two safeties, two CBs, two DEs... why have one guy that dominates & another collecting a pay check?

I'm also always looking for a franchise QB if I ain't got one.

If we're always fighting fires..... filling needs, we'll always be fighting fires. I want to start setting a couple of fires every now & then.
Thats the difference between a fickle fan and a loyal fan. If you want to continually recycle players and never build any kind of longstanding relationship then there will always be a disconnect between players and fans. Its this little thing called loyalty. Some people have it, some people dont. So if Brown comes back next year and is an All Pro AGAIN, please dont act like you knew he would, or that somehow you had his back.