View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #33
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 336338 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So you're saying Atlanta shouldn't have drafted Julio Jones (or moved up to get him) since they have Roddy White?
Actually I do think that was a mistake but not because he was a potential #1. In any event, Roddy White was 29 at the time so planning ahead is a valid consideration.

By your rule you wouldn't draft Anquan Boldin who does not fit the conventional #1 WR mold.

Quote:
Or that KC shouldn't have drafted Eric Fisher because they have Brandon Albert?
First off it is an absolute joke to compare having Duane Brown and having Brandon Albert as being in a similar position. Albert is a bust.

Circumstances can dictate moves. All the top options were LT's or DE's who would be OLB's for the Chiefs and they were set at OLB.

Quote:
I want the OLine to be better. Shooting for a RT & missing, I'm lucky to get a swing tackle out of the deal. Shooting for a LT & missing, I may still be lucky enough to get a RT, or a Swing tackle.
Different position AND sticking $1000 bet out there instead of $100.