View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 288753 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yeah, just ignore different skill sets, pay scales, play responsibilities.
So you're saying Atlanta shouldn't have drafted Julio Jones (or moved up to get him) since they have Roddy White?

Or that KC shouldn't have drafted Eric Fisher because they have Brandon Albert?

I want the OLine to be better. Shooting for a RT & missing, I'm lucky to get a swing tackle out of the deal. Shooting for a LT & missing, I may still be lucky enough to get a RT, or a Swing tackle.

I understand the positions are different.... but I have no doubt in my mind that Duane Brown can play on the right side. I'm not saying he can't play the left side anymore... only that I'd rather have two LTs even if that means I don't have a RT.

4 years from now, 5 years from now I may have more pressing concerns than trying to pay them both. One of the two may have an injury of some kind preventing them from even playing at an acceptable RT level, in which case my decision is easy. Cut him & draft another LT prospect.