View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
So the All Pro Duane Brown has a bad year, with nagging injuries and just like that kick him to the curb? Thank God some of you dont run the franchise.
NFL..... Not for long.

Works the same for Foster, Schaub, OD, Jjo....... Ed Reed, even Andre (but that guy don't quit).

I can play two tackles, two RBs, two WRs, two safeties, two CBs, two DEs... why have one guy that dominates & another collecting a pay check?

I'm also always looking for a franchise QB if I ain't got one.

If we're always fighting fires..... filling needs, we'll always be fighting fires. I want to start setting a couple of fires every now & then.