View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texan's 7 round draft w/ Cleveland trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Reed will be fighting for a backup role, either inside or outside - if he makes the team. Mercilus was a hard decision. IMO he's an unknown. If I was convinced he could be dominating in our new defensive scheme, I'd have to completely rethink my draft. Barr would be. Perhaps Barr could move to SAM and open up 1b- maybe WR Allen Robinson - but I'd more likely go OL. But Mercilus does present a dilemma for me.
I'd like to see a WR in this draft, but.... I don't have a problem with having "too much talent" on defense, if there is such a thing.

I want to dominate on one side of the ball after this draft. Get me Sammy Watkins in the first & Morgan Moses in the second... then Andre Williams in the 4th or 5th & I think we can dominate on offense.

Your draft as is, we dominate on defense & I'm fine with that.