View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #3
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 34200 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan's 7 round draft w/ Cleveland trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Pretty interesting, would you care to say what happens to Mercilus and Reed? I was big fan of Huff but he didn't look good in the after season game. Just a thought but I'd go with a bigger DT to replace Smith. Not sure Brown will give up their second with the two firsts but maybe one or both of their thirds instead? I'm thinking Josh Gordon could be a part of their trade offer.
Reed will be fighting for a backup role, either inside or outside - if he makes the team. Mercilus was a hard decision. IMO he's an unknown. If I was convinced he could be dominating in our new defensive scheme, I'd have to completely rethink my draft. Barr would be. Perhaps Barr could move to SAM and open up 1b- maybe WR Allen Robinson - but I'd more likely go OL. But Mercilus does present a dilemma for me.

Mauro is my most unsatisfactory pick. Ed Stinson and Taylor Hart are two other players I'm looking at as being available in the mid-rounds. I'll see what comes out of the combine.

This is just my first go round and will surely evolve as we approach the draft.
Number19 is online now   Reply With Quote